Exercise 2 Matlab (I)
Back to Exercise page
- Goal : Practice basic Matlab commands, such as matrix variable, matrix operations, colon notation, submatrix, flow control, plot functions, script file.
- Instructions :
- Download and install Matlab 2019b (above) on your computer. (進入輔仁大學共享軟體網站，選擇"統計軟體"，可下載 M ATLAB 2019b Windows/Mac)
- FJU students are free to download and use Matlab. Please see FJU MATLAB License.
- If you want to use Matlab Online (Cloud version of Matlab), you have to register your FJU mail in MathWorks and get FJU license of Matlab.
- Read the teacher's "Matlab Tutorial", and practice the examples in the tutorial.
- Write Matlab codes for the exercises 1~6 in the Matlab tutorial.
- Write this report by creating a new web page in your PR course web site.
- Readings : Matlab Tutorial by Prof. Wang
- Report : Create a web page with text descriptions (Chinese or English) and pictures to describe
- The problems of these exercises
- The Matlab codes of the exercises
- The output results of these exercises
- Submit your web address by Google Classroom.